Before your arrival:
1. Contact your coordinator and set your bilateral agreement.
2. Sign in Papaya. It is crucial step to join all our ESN activities, get your Buddy and be informed.
3. Pack all your necessary things.
4. Book your ACCOMMODATION in dormitories on time (via the online application) and ask to share a room with your friends if you wish.
After your arrival:
1. Meet your Buddy at the train/bus station. He or she will help you to buy your first tram ticket, take you to your dormitory and answer all your questions.
2. Be there on the first day of Orientation Week! It is necessary you don't miss this week before your classes start.
3. Get your documents filled in and signed asap.
4. After you get a signed proof that you are a student of Palacký University, you can buy a three months tram ticket with a student discount.
5. Go to see your department coordinator to change your Study Agreement (if needed).
6. NON-EU STUDENTS need to visit your coordinator at the Rector´s Office and check your VISA. We will inform you about the dates during Orientation Week. For those who are not staying at the dormitory, but in a private flats - you have to visit the Foreign Police in a 3 working days after your arrival (NON-EU students) or in a 30 days (EU students).