Before your arrival:
1. Contact your coordinator and set your bilateral agreement.
2. Sign in our Uni-Buddy system. It is crucial step to join all our ESN activities, get your Buddy and be informed.
3. Pack all your necessary things. Here are some suggestions.
4. Book your accomodation in dormitories in time and ask to share a room with your friends if you wish.
After your arrival:
1. Meet your Buddy at the train/bus station. He or she will help you to buy your first tram ticket, take you to your dormitory and answer all your questions.
2. Be there on the first day of Orientation Week! It is necessary you don't miss this week before your classes start.
3. Get your documents filled in and signed asap.
4. After you get a signed proof that you are a student of Palacký University, you can buy a three months tram ticket with a student discount.
5. Go see your department coordinator to change your Study Agreement.
6. NON-EU STUDENTS need to see the police foreign affairs department for their VISA. We will inform you about the dates during Orientation Week.