Jump to navigation
Before your arrival:
- Stay in touch with your coordinator from International Relations Office and faculty.
- Get your documents filled in and signed asap.
- Sign in our Buddy system. It is crucial step to join all our ESN activities, get your buddy and be informed.
- Pack all your necessary things.
- Be sure that you have valid medical insurance.
After your arrival:
- Meet your buddy at the train/bus station. He or she will help you to buy your first tram ticket, take you to your dormitory and answer all your questions.
- Check last information about the Orientation Week and the IRO website or email.
- After you get the confirmation of study, you can buy tram/bus ticket with a student discount (24h, 1week, 1month, 3months, 6months)
- If you need to do some changes in your Learning Agreement, visit your department coordinator.
- NON-EU STUDENTS who are accommodated at the dormitories, please show your passport with visa to your coordinator form IRO. Those who are staying in a private appartment are obliged to report to the Foreign Police (you have to report within free working days upon entering the teritory of the CZ).
- Extension or changed accommodation - please contact your coordinator from IRO.